send comunications to
Public Service Googlebomb: Don't register with Verisign.
Last Diary Update: 05/09/02
My Political Compass:
Who Links Here
Thursday, February 12, 2004
C30 C60 C90.
Currently playing on indefinite repeat in the right half of my head: Kelis' "Milkshake." (A highly viral song. Don't watch if you're smart.)
Currently playing on indefinite repeat in the left half of my head: Rufus Wainwright's "Dinner at Eight." Because not only do I enjoy the melancholy and bittersweet, but those are also our evening plans.
In between the two is a pulsing deadline tomorrow morning for the project I should have been working on all week but haven't. It's got a great beat, and if you watch closely, you can probably dance to it. ("He-e-e-ey!")
05:56 PM PST (link)
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Tips And Tricks.
• The 47 doesn't actually go anywhere near my workplace.
• Eat before your morning meeting. It's very embarrassing to have someone stop mid-sentence and ask, "Is that your stomach making that noise?"
• Do not assume that the guy at the bus stop is staring at you because of your overwhelming personal charm and innate charisma. Relatedly, be certain to wash all the toothpaste off your lips before leaving for work.
• When leaving phone messages for your boss, it's more helpful to leave your own phone number rather than hers.
• Valentine's Day dinner reservations start to get pretty thin on the 10th. Also, most taquerias in the Mission do not accept reservations.
• A vegetarian who goes to dim sum with coworkers will be much happier ordering off the lunch menu.
• Just because your boss, coworkers, and Boyfriend all have the flu doesn't mean you're going to get it. (OK, I don't know this. I'm actually just hoping it's true.)
• There is no such thing as "Vitamin Wine", though there should be.
04:42 PM PST (link)